For offshore related work Euro-Rigging, as an independent engineering and consultancy firm for lifting and transport, has a special offshore team available fully certified and trained and ready to carry out projects and supervise special lifting assignments offshore. In addition Euro-Rigging adheres to the guidelines of Nogepa and we are registered with FPAL and Achilles and are a member of IRO.
The following also applies offshore: Our services allow customers to eliminate risks as far as possible. They can begin a major project knowing they are well prepared. This can also take place under the supervision of one of our consultants/project engineers. In particular, we pay special attention to projects for which a standard solution is not possible.
Engineering in the areas of lifting and transport
- Providing lifting and transport plans for non-routine lifting and transport operations
- Preparation of risk analyses
- Providing step-by-step plans and method statements as part of the project preparation
- Engineering of special lifting and transport facilities
- Modification of existing lifting and transport equipment
- Design & construct non-routine lifting equipment and smart tools
- Engineer & execute non-routine lifting jobs
Consultancy in the areas of lifting and transport
- Drafting of independent lifting and transport studies
- Assessment of submitted lifting and transport plans
- Supervision of the implementation of lifting and transport activities
- Design and certification of lifting and transport facilities
- Site surveys offshore
- Analysis of accidents and incidents with respect to lifting and transport.
- General inspection of all lifting and transport equipment
- Oil and gas companies
- Engineering companies
- Contractors and offshore installation companies
- Suppliers and manufacturers of heavy (offshore) equipment
- Lifting and transport companies